Fun in springtime
Critz Farms makes fresh, pure maple syrup right here on the farm every spring! On weekends, from mid-March to early April, when the sap is running, visitors can come to the farm for the annual Critz Farms Maple Syrup Celebration.
- Wagon rides through the tree fields to the maple sugarbush
- Visit to see the vacuum system at sap collection station in woods
- Informational tour of the Sugar House, including tapping and sap collection, boiling, and syrup production, as well as bottling
- Critz Café will serve an All You Can Eat Breakfast Buffet from 9:00am–1:00pm on Saturdays and Sundays
- Kiddie Corral and Slide Mountain children’s play areas will be open, weather permitting
- Nature Trails open – Wear your boots!
Free admission. Tours and activities run from 9:00am–3:00pm.
All You Can Eat Breakfast Buffet.
Served Saturdays and Sundays in late March and early April. Check our calendar.
Children 3–7 years old: $4.95
Children 8–12 years old: $8.25
Adults and children over 12: $11.95
Maple Syrup Shipping & Pricing
You can send our farm fresh, pure maple syrup to family and friends anywhere in the United States! We ship delicious, all-natural, New York Grade A pure maple syrup in gallon, half-gallon, or quart jugs.
Order online or call the farm at 315-662-3355 to place your order.
Gallon: $48.95 plus shipping
Half Gallon: $29.95 plus shipping
Quart: $18.95 plus shipping
As a farm, our celebrations, activities, and hours change by the season and day of the week. Learn what’s happening now and year round.
Still have questions? Contact us for more information.