Fall Harvest Celebration
September 17 – October 23
Join us for our month-long celebration!
Experience the quintessential fall season on Critz Farms—the perfect place to bring the family and soak in everything fall has to offer. We’ll have apple and pumpkin picking, delicious handcrafted beverages, wagon rides, and of course our famous corn maze! Come experience everything our Fall Harvest Celebration has to offer. There is truly something for everyone.
- The annual Gigantic Corn Maze with a new design
- Farm Animals area (more than 25 animals)
- Critz Café food service (weekends only)
- Gift Shop
- Wagon rides to the apple orchard (weekends only, while supplies last)
- Pick-your-own and pre-picked apples and pumpkins
- Wagon rides to the pumpkin field (weekends only)
- Fresh sweet apple cider
- Cider-making demonstrations (weekends only)
- Tasting Room serving handcrafted beer, wine, and cider
- Fall decorating supplies
- Cow Train Ride for Kids (weekends only)
Admission tickets will be required for all weekend visitors to our Fall Harvest Celebration.
Tickets will be on sale for weekends from September 17 to October 23 (including Columbus Day) for the following time slots:
10:00 am–12:00 noon | 12:00 noon–2:00 pm | 2:00 pm–5:00 pm
Weekend tickets purchased in advance, online are $10.00/person (with no additional fees) and include:
- Entry to our “Fast Lane” for quicker access to the fall fun
- A promo code for 50% off your next Fall Harvest Celebration visit*
Weekend tickets purchased at the gate are also $10.00/person. Children under the age of 2 are free. Visitors must arrive at the farm during their ticketed time slot, but are not required to leave by a specific time.
* Anyone who purchases tickets online will receive a 50% off promo code in their email, following their weekend visit.
For logistical reasons, every single visitor requires a ticket on the weekends. It is not possible to visit the farm on Saturday and Sunday for ONLY apple or pumpkin picking, or just to visit the Tasting Room. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Weekday visitors looking to partake in any of the Fall Harvest Celebration activities will be required to purchase admission tickets.
Weekday tickets are $6.00/person and can be purchased in our Gift Shop from 10am-6pm. Children under the age of 2 are free.
For weekday visitors who ONLY wish to pick apples or pumpkins, or visit the Gift Shop or Tasting Room, an admission ticket is not required. (Weekend visitors MUST have an admission ticket to enter the farm).
Credit toward ticket purchases for future Critz Farms Eventbrite events will be provided for refund requests made up to one day prior to the event.
As a farm, our celebrations, activities, and hours change by the season and day of the week. Learn what’s happening now and year round.
Still have questions? Contact us for more information.