- This event has passed.
The Blueberry Jam Festival
August 6 at 12:00 pm – 10:00 pm
Join us for our all-day, family-friendly Blueberry Jam Festival on Saturday, August 6th. Starting at 12:00 noon–10:00pm, enjoy food trucks, live music, vendors, wagon rides, children’s entertainers, farm tours, animals, and so much more!
Tickets will also be sold at the gate on the day of the festival for the following prices:
- Adults ages 13+: $18.00
- Kids ages 4–12: $5.00
- Children 3 and under: FREE
LIVE MUSIC & KID’S ENTERTAINMENT
Gates open at 11:00am and music starts at noon, with performances on 2 stages, running till 10:00pm.
Cider Mill Stage
- Harmonic Dirt – 12:00 noon–1:30pm & 3:00pm–3:30pm
- Slow Train – 5:00pm–6:00pm & 7:30pm–8:30pm
- Second Line Syracuse – 1:30pm–3:00 pm
- Boots ‘n Shorts – 3:30pm–5:00pm
- Count Blastula – 6:00pm–7:30pm
- Les Brers – 8:30pm–10:00pm
- Songflower Man – 12:00 noon–3:00pm
- Twin Magicians Magic and Balloons – 3:00pm–6:00pm
ADDITIONAL EVENT DAY ATTRACTIONS
- The Critz Café will be open from 11:00am–5:00pm. Try our delicious blueberry fritters and other blueberry goodies!
- Pick your own blueberries and fresh pre-picked blueberries will be on sale
- Our Gift Shop will be open from 11:00am–6:00pm
- Check out the different visiting vendors
- Kids can visit the animals, nature trails and enjoy the cow train rides, Kiddie Corral Playground, Slide Mountain
- Food Trucks will be on site from 12:00 noon–10:00pm
- Cold and refreshing Blueberry Moon Cider and our full line of other refreshing beers and ciders will be served in our Tasting Room
Credit toward ticket purchases for future Critz Farms Eventbrite events will be provided for refund requests made up to one day prior to the event.
As a farm, our celebrations, activities, and hours change by the season and day of the week. Learn what’s happening now and year round.
Still have questions? Contact us for more information.