Fall on the Farm
Enjoy everything autumn
Critz Farms is the perfect place to enjoy the wonderful autumn season in Central New York.
Our Fall Harvest Celebration runs from mid-September until the end of October, and includes a variety of fall activities, for a wide range of ages and interests. Come and join the fun!
With all the activities during our Fall Harvest Celebration, we recommend that, before you visit, you check hours for the activities you’re interested in by clicking on that activity, as they change by day of the week.
- The annual Gigantic Corn Maze with a new design
- Farm Animals area (more than 25 animals)
- Critz Café food service (weekends only)
- Gift Shop
- Wagon rides to the apple orchard (weekends only, while supplies last)
- Pick-your-own and pre-picked apples and pumpkins
- Wagon rides to the pumpkin field (weekends only)
- Fresh sweet apple cider
- Cider-making demonstrations (weekends only)
- Tasting Room serving handcrafted beer, wine, and cider
- Fall decorating supplies
- Kiddie Corral and Slide Mountain
- Giant Hay Bale Climbing Tower
- Cow Train Ride for Kids (weekends only)
As a farm, our celebrations, activities, and hours change by the season and day of the week. Learn what’s happening now and year round.
Still have questions? Contact us for more information.