- This event has passed.
Maple Syrup Celebration
April 1 All day
Join us for our Maple Syrup Celebration! On weekends from Saturday, March 18th through Sunday, April 2nd we make fresh, pure maple syrup right here on the farm. This family-friendly event will feature tours, wagon rides and an all you can eat breakfast buffet!
- Wagon rides through the tree fields to the maple sugarbush
- Visit the vacuum system at sap collection station in our woods
- Informational tours of the Sugar House, including tapping and sap collection, boiling, syrup production, as well as bottling
- All You Can Eat breakfast buffet at the Critz Café
- Kiddie Corral and Slide Mountain children’s play areas will be open (weather permitting)
- Nature Trails open – wear your boots!
Tours and activities run from 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. and delicious hard ciders and handcrafted beers will be available in our Tasting Room which opens at 10:00 a.m.
During our Maple Syrup Celebration, admission to the farm is free and no tickets are required for entry. However there will be charges for visitors interested in enjoying any food and beverages from the Critz Cafe or Tasting Room.
All You Can Eat Breakfast Buffet
The Critz Café will serve an All You Can Eat breakfast buffet from 9:00 a.m.–1:00 p.m. every weekend during our Maple Syrup Celebration.
Children 3–7 years old: $4.95
Children 8–12 years old: $8.25
Adults and children over 12: $11.95
- Pancakes served with fresh Critz Farms maple syrup
- Blueberry pancakes with Critz Farms blueberries
- French toast
- Scrambled eggs
- Breakfast potatoes
- Maple cooked ham
- Juice, coffee, tea, hot cocoa
As a farm, our celebrations, activities, and hours change by the season and day of the week. Learn what’s happening now and year round.
Still have questions? Contact us for more information.