Celebrate nature’s awakening
Spring is a busy time at Critz Farms. After being closed to visitors in January and February, we start getting ready for our maple syrup season in early March. We also tend to the tree nursery, where we grow conifer seedlings and transplants for sale to homeowners in mid-April. For other tree growers, seedlings are available in larger quantities. Visit our Wholesale page for more details.
Stop by any time to visit the animals, bring the kids to the playground, or visit our Tasting Room.
Critz Farms makes fresh, pure maple syrup right here on the farm every spring. On weekends from mid-March to early April, when the sap is running, visit us for the annual Critz Farms Maple Syrup Celebration.
Celebration activities include:
- Wagon rides through the tree fields to the maple sugarbush
- Observation of the vacuum system and sap collection station in our woods
- Informational tour of the Sugar House, including tapping, sap collection, boiling, and syrup production, as well as bottling
- All You Can Eat Breakfast Buffet at the Critz Café from 9:00 am–1:00 pm on Saturdays and Sundays
- Kiddie Corral and Slide Mountain children’s play areas will be open, weather permitting
- Nature Trails open – Wear your boots!
Enjoy free entry during the Maple Syrup Celebration! Tours and activities run from 9:00 am–3:00 pm.
All You Can Eat Breakfast Buffet
Served Saturdays and Sundays during our Celebration.
Children 3–7 years old – $4.95
Children 8–12 years old – $8.25
Adults and children over 12 – $11.95
- Pancakes served with fresh Critz Farms maple syrup
- Blueberry pancakes with Critz Farms blueberries
- French toast
- Scrambled eggs
- Breakfast potatoes
- Maple-cooked ham
- Juice, coffee, tea, hot cocoa
Maple Syrup Shipping & Pricing
You can send our farm-fresh, pure maple syrup to family and friends anywhere in the United States. We ship delicious, all-natural, New York Grade A pure maple syrup in one-gallon, half-gallon, or quart jugs.
Order online or call the farm at 315-662-3355 to place your order.
Gallon: $48.95 plus shipping
Half Gallon: $29.95 plus shipping
Quart: $18.95 plus shipping
May brings on the apple blossoms. Watch our calendar for our annual Apple Blossom, Beer and BBQ event when we invite visitors to celebrate the orchard in full blossom.
As a farm, our celebrations, activities, and hours change by the season and day of the week. Learn what’s happening now and year round.