Welcome to Critz Farms! In accordance with NYS regulations during the COVID-19 pandemic, we have made all necessary changes to ensure the safety of our patrons and staff. It is always our top priority to offer each guest a safe and memorable day. We pledge to follow these guidelines during your visit to our farm:
Our pledge to you:
- All staff will undergo a daily health check prior to their shift.
- All staff will be wearing proper face coverings at all times.
- We are limiting our capacity to ticket holders during our Fall Harvest Celebration. Please pre-purchase your admission tickets.
- Social distancing measures will take place farm wide. We will limit the capacity of our indoor spaces (tasting room, cafe, gift shop, bathrooms) to ensure that social distancing can be maintained.
- There will be no indoor seating inside our tasting room. Outside tables will be properly distanced and sanitized often.
- We will be frequently cleaning and sanitizing common areas, tabletops, eating areas, restrooms, and high touch areas on the farm.
- We will have increased hand sanitizer stations throughout the farm.
- We will follow all NYS guidelines for phase 4 operations at Critz Farms and train all staff in our safety procedures.
Your pledge to us:
- You will wear your face mask at all times in common areas including: our tasting room & patio, cafe, gift shop, wagon rides, cider mill, and any other high traffic common areas. If you are enjoying your food and beverages while seated in a designated area, you may remove your masks.
- If you have been exposed to COVID-19 or are experiencing any symptoms, you will stay home and save your visit for another day when you are feeling better.
- You agree to follow the social distancing guidelines we have set up throughout the farm and respect others’ space when in common areas.
- You will pre-purchase tickets to attend our Fall Harvest Celebration on weekends and arrive during your allotted time.
- While we cannot be totally cashless at Critz Farms, we encourage you to use your credit cards at all points of sale on the farm.
- In our tasting room, you will purchase a food item with your first round of drinks as per NYS liquor authority guidelines.
Thank you for ensuring your safety and the safety of our staff during your visit to our farm! Enjoy your time at Critz Farms: wear your face masks, be kind to your neighbor, start new traditions, have fun, and be safe.
As a farm, our celebrations, activities, and hours change by the season and day of the week. Learn what’s happening now and year round.