Welcome to Critz Farms! In accordance with NYS regulations during the COVID-19 pandemic, we have made all the necessary changes to ensure the safety of our patrons and staff. It is always our top priority to offer each guest a safe and memorable day. We pledge to follow these guidelines during your visit to our farm:
Our pledge to you:
- All staff will undergo a daily health check prior to their shift.
- All staff will be wearing proper face coverings at all times.
- Social distancing measures will take place farm wide. We will limit the capacity of our indoor spaces (tasting room, cafe, gift shop, bathrooms) to ensure that social distancing can be maintained.
- There will be very limited indoor seating inside our tasting room and cafe in order to meet capacity and safety restrictions. Seating is on a first come, first served basis. Outside tables will be available for use weather permitting.
- We will be frequently cleaning and sanitizing common areas, tabletops, eating areas, restrooms, and high touch areas on the farm.
- We will have increased hand sanitizer stations throughout the farm.
- We will follow all NYS guidelines and implement COVID safety restrictions as mandated, and will train all staff in our safety procedures.
Your pledge to us:
- If you have been exposed to COVID-19 or are experiencing any symptoms, you will stay home and save your visit for another day when you are feeling better.
- You will wear your face mask at all times in common areas including: our tasting room & patio, cafe, gift shop, wagon rides, and any other high traffic common areas. If you are enjoying your food and beverages while seated in a designated area, you may remove your mask.
- You agree to follow the social distancing guidelines we have set up throughout the farm and respect others’ space when in common areas. This includes when waiting in lines and riding the wagons. No congregating in the barn or gift shop.
- In our tasting room, you will purchase a food item with your first round of drinks as per NYS liquor authority guidelines.
- You agree to enjoy a shortened stay at the indoor seating locations in consideration of sharing the limited space with other visitors.
Thank you for ensuring your safety and the safety of our staff during your visit to our farm! Enjoy your time at Critz Farms: wear your face masks, be kind to your neighbor, start new traditions, have fun, and be safe.
As a farm, our celebrations, activities, and hours change by the season and day of the week. Learn what’s happening now and year round.