A Critz Farms Summer Celebration
Join us for our all-day, family-friendly Blueberry Jam Festival on Saturday, August 7th, 2021. Starting at 12:00 noon–10:00pm, enjoy food trucks, live music, vendors, wagon rides, children’s entertainers, farm tours, animals, and so much more!
Tickets will also be sold at the gate on the day of the festival for the following prices:
- Adults ages 13+: $18.00
- Children ages 4–12: $5.00
- Children 3 and Under: Free
Live Music & Kid’s Entertainment
Gates open at 11:00am and music starts at noon, with performances running till 10:00pm.
- Melanie and the Boys – 12:00 noon
- The Realtime Dixieland Band – 2:00pm
- Carolyn Kelly Blues Band – 4:00pm
- Spent Grain – 6:00pm
- Wade – 8:00pm
Tasting Room Patio Stage
- Thrift Store Gypsies – 2 sets
- Boots ’n Shorts Trio – 2 sets
(Performances scheduled in between Main Stage sets.)
- Jim Okey’s Magic – 12:00 noon–3:00pm
- The Twin Magicians – 3:00pm–6:00pm
Additional Event Day Attractions
- The Critz Café will be open from 11:00am–5:00pm. Try our delicious blueberry fritters and blueberry pie!
- Pick your own blueberries and fresh pre-picked blueberries will be on sale
- Our Gift Shop will be open from 11:00am–6:00pm
- Check out the 15–20 different visiting vendors
- Kids can visit the animals, nature trails and enjoy the cow train rides, Kiddie Corral Playground, Slide Mountain
- Food Trucks will be on site from 12:00 noon–10:00pm
- Cold and refreshing Blueberry Moon Cider and Blueberry Wheat Beer will be served in our Tasting Room
Purchase your tickets now and look forward to a day of wonderful family fun at The Blueberry Jam Festival!
Credit toward ticket purchases for future Critz Farms Eventbrite events will be provided for refund requests made up to one day prior to the event.
As a farm, our celebrations, activities, and hours change by the season and day of the week. Learn what’s happening now and year round.
Still have questions? Contact us for more information.