A Critz Farms Summer Celebration
The Blueberry Jam Festival is our all-day music and blueberry festival to celebrate the blueberry harvest every year in early August. This family-friendly event includes special activities, vendors, food, wagon rides, live music, and children’s entertainers. Purchase tickets in advance, or on the day of the event. Farm favorites include:
- Live music throughout the day
- Cold and refreshing handcrafted hard cider
- Full line of farm-brewed beers
- Usually 15–20 different vendors
- Outdoor ping-pong, lawn games, and more
- Kids can also visit the animals, take a wagon ride, and enjoy the Kiddie Corral Playground and Slide Mountain
Gates open at 11:00 am and music starts at noon, with performances running through 10:00 pm.
Every year’s musical line-up includes artist on 3 stages:
- Main Stage
- Patio Stage
- Kids’ Stage
The kids will also enjoy performances by experienced entertainers and magicians in addition to musicians.
- Critz Café open 11:00 am–5:00 pm
- Food trucks from 5:00 pm–10:00 pm
- Blueberry picking
- Fresh picked blueberries for sale
- Blueberry fritters and blueberry pie in café
Tickets will be priced for adults (in advance and at the gate), and children ages 3–12. Children under 2 are free. Evening-only ticket prices, for entry at the gate, begin at 6:00 p.m.
Beginning in July, advanced sale tickets will be available here, or at the farm.
Don’t miss this fun-filled annual event!
As a farm, our celebrations, activities, and hours change by the season and day of the week. Learn what’s happening now and year round.
Still have questions? Contact us for more information.