Join us for our Summer Solstice Bonfire and Food Truck Rodeo, Saturday, June 19th. This free family-friendly event will feature an array of food truck options for every taste.
Join us for our free, family-friendly Summer Solstice Bonfire and Food Truck Rodeo!
- Oscar’s Steak and Seafood from 12:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- Sarita’s Food Truck serving specialty empanadas and more from 3:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.,
- Lickety Split Ice Cream Truck serving from 5:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- More food trucks may join us!
- There will also be live music by the John Liuzzo Band from 5:30 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.
- Outdoor games for any age, farm animals to see, delicious hard ciders and handcrafted beers available in our Tasting Room which opens at 11:00 a.m.
- Lastly, the blazing bonfire which will be lit from 8:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. Bring the kids for this wonderful summer kick-off event full of fun and great food!
As a farm, our celebrations, activities, and hours change by the season and day of the week. Learn what’s happening now and year round.
Still have questions? Contact us for more information.